PANAMA YOGA RETREAT: PALMAR TENT LODGE
May 12-17, 2017 | Bocas del Toro, Panama
Join Bluebird Sky Yoga teachers Jennie Light and Becky Paris for six days of yoga, surfing, hiking, caving, sailing, and more at Panama's coolest eco-lodge. We will explore the vast beaches, deepen our yoga practice, and swim through clear waters.
The retreat includes the following:
- Healthy, fresh, locally-sourced meals and juices
- Daily yoga classes with a beach front view (Ashtanga, Rocket, Yin, and Primal Yoga classes + arm balance, acro, and inversion workshops)
- Hike through an organic permaculture chocolate farm in the jungle
- Boat ride through mangroves to caving adventure
- Access to free use of surf boards and beginner-friendly waters
- Option to add on zip lining, ATV rides, island tours, snorkling/deep boarding, fishing, or horse back riding adventures; option to add on beach-front massages
Three pricing options are available based on accommodation type. Reserve your space before December 31 for early bird pricing (listed below) and to ensure you are able to stay in your top accommodation of choice.
$850 for a bunk bed in dorm-style room: The dormitory area houses 6 people, and is very clean and welcoming. This housing option is great way to get to know your fellow yogis!
$1000 for a bed in a raised-floor, canopied tent: The true essence of Palmar Tent Lodge! Here you are able to take in the sounds of nature as you wake up. Each tent is secluded. Mosquito nets and fans available.
$1250 for a bed in a cabin: Here you are in less of a camping scenario, but still get to enjoy the charms of the scenery and the rusticity of cabin-dwelling.
* all housing is shared occupancy
Getting to Palmar
- We recommend flying into Panama City or David and then taking Panama Air to get to Bocas. Flight pricing is approachable- starting around $350 from DC to Panama City. Add about $150 for flights to and from Bocas ($75 each way).
- There are also very cheap boat rides and bus options to get from Panama City to Bocas, but these take anywhere from 8-10 hours. If interested, we can send more information.
Reserving your space
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to sign up.
- To reserve your spot, you will need to pay a $500 non-refundable deposit. Please pay Becky Paris through the friends and family option on PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks are also acceptable.
- Remainder of payment required by March 1st. Please email Becky with housing option, and any requests to room with another yoga adventurer.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up to join us for a week of self-exploration, outdoor exploration, and the chance to meet an amazing group of yogis.